Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Welcome to the blog for the Anglican Majority!

The majority of Anglicans:

- Have a deep faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Believe in the faith once delivered, and are not swayed by cultural trends in theology.
- Belong to a vibrant and rapidly growing part of Christendom (17 million souls in Nigeria alone).
- Live all over the world.

The majority of Anglicans are not:

- Wealthy.
- White.
- Privileged.
- Narcissists.

Episcopalians in North America have a choice. They can stand with the Episcopal Majority, and follow their new religion, or they can stand with the Anglican Majority, and continue in the Christian faith.

6 Comments:

Blogger BabyBlue said...

WHOOOOO! ;-) Guess this means I can send back my copy of Love Spells?

bb

9:45 AM  
Blogger ... said...

No thanks. I believe The Episcopal Majority is carrying on the more Christ-centered work.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Esther392 said...

If Christ is not the center but instead the core doctrine of doing what feels right, then it is not Christ-centered.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Milton said...

On my way to standing up and being counted as part of the true majority (one person plus God is a majority, a la Gideon) it will be interesting to check the member tally of this and the other "majority" blog. May God honor the blog pleasing to Him!

2:05 PM  
Blogger Fr. Steve said...

It seems some would equate quantity with right-ness, or perhaps rightousness. Good thing that's not the reality. Jesus and his band of followers were a pitiful minority, but of course followed the Living God. Minority, majority, whatever. But as for me and my family, we will serve the Lord in the Episcopal Church. Thanks be to God!

2:45 PM  
Anonymous aterry said...

Welcome to the `sphere!

Your thoughts concerning the TEC struck a chord and I'm reminded of Jesus' words in Rev 3:17 when he spoke to the church at Laodicea saying

"You say, 'I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.' But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked."

I'll be linking your blog to my own.

Peace,

Andy

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home