Friday, September 01, 2006


Member of the Episcopal Majority Posted by Picasa

I wish we had better ways to reassure people that masturbation is not sinful. It can be misused, but on the whole it can be a matter of self-affirmation and self-care. When I try to tote up the amount of guilt, shame, and furtiveness that surrounds the whole matter of masturbation, I am appalled. Masturbation is nothing to feel guilty about, ashamed about. . .it's part of our sexuality.

The Rev. Thomas B. Woodward, March 18, 2006

1 Comments:

Anonymous Alan Cuthbert 15jan.'64 of Toronto, CANADA said...

Thank you. The above words of reassurance are VERY comforting. Thank you for acknowledging a part of human adult private life which in this view is ultimately balancing.

I sincerely trust it is not too much information to disclose as a 40s straight Celtic single male I wish personal lubricant such as Astroglide were part of future seniors' accomodation TRULY.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home